999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 513-227-2913 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exceptional Database Developer with 10 years experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases and applications.
- Results-driven Developer with demonstrated success in the design, development and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications.
- High level Mistake #1 click here understanding of administration of databases
- Excellent problem solving skills in fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and communication skills
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Oct 2008 – Dec 2009
- Use of SQL to create stored procedures, tables, views and indexes for tables in OS and 400.
- Use of Eclipse IDE for creating Java applications for accessing different parts of AS400.
- Use of DBU utilized to modify data in tables for record of tables and records changed.
- Used ROBOT to schedule and automate tasks on the iSeries.
- Visual Studio C# applications to create ASP web pages and windows application.
- Learning to use best practices for security and logging concerns for the business.
- Assist in configuring servers for use in web applications.
- Created PDF process for month end documentation.
- Created data transfer processes for iSeries data and sql server databases.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY April 2007 – June 2008
Sr. Web Developer
- Load, refresh, and extract directory data using Windows forms programs (MS VS 2003, c#, ADO.net), MS SQL Server (stored procedures, views, DTS), Visual FoxPro, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- Moving sites and databases (and assisting in same) between hosting facilities.
- Administration of web and FTP sites.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Feb 2008 – Aug 2008
ACCESS-SQL Server Application Developer and Administrator
- Met with users to gather requirements; ultimately trained users on application functionality.
- Upsized Access database to SQL Server (including Views and Stored Procedures).
- Administered database in Microsoft SQL Server (permissions, etc.).
- Auto-generated analysis reports using SQL Server, ACCESS, Business Objects and Crystal Reports and Excel pivot tables.
- Developed interactive web-based reports and forms with VB.NET and ASP.NET and ADO.NET and html.
Major: BUSINESS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
Degree: Associa Mistake #3 click herete of Applied Business GPA 3.75
Graduation Date: August, 2008
Core courses: Database Design, LAN Administration, SQL Server, Oracle DB, Data Warehousing and BI, C# , C++, VB.Net , Java, and ASP.Net
- French (Conversational)