999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • e-mail: email@example.com
Certified Bilingual professional; fluent in Spanish.
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY EXPERIENCE AND SUPERVISED PRACTICA
12/08-present ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Recruit applicants for office, warehouse, industrial, professional, and direct hire placements.
- Recruit from lo Mistake #1 click herecal colleges, unemployment offices and job fairs.
- Train new employees on different operating systems.
- Tour warehouses, factories and office facilities for job shadowing, and safety prior to staffing.
- Process unemployment and worker compensation claims.
- Manage orders to meet customers’ needs.
- Enter personal applicant information into.
- Arrange pre-employment drug tests, and reference check on future employees.
5/05-9/08 XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
- Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products services through up selling opportunities.
- Strive for one-c Mistake #2 click hereall resolution of customer issues.
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries.
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2/02 -3/05 BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Handling new or existing customer’s accounts for installations, disconnection or change of telephone services.
- Meeting or exceeding sales quotas that satisfy customer’s requirements and needs promptly, accurately and pleasantly.
- Investigating and resolving disputes, complaints and inquiries regarding customer’s service, billing, rates, adjustments & policies.
- Establishing an Mistake #3 click hered assessing customers credit information. Ability to multi-task.
- Expanded sales to include mass-market accounts.
9/98-5/02 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
University of California, San Francisco
Major: Psychology, Major GPA: 3.75
Available upon Request