999 Main Street, Any Town, NY, 99999
Highly motivated, goal-oriented, self-starter seeking a position within an organization, which will enable me to utilize my professional and educational skills at optimal levels
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2001- present)
- Working as Loan Officer to qualify home buyers on purchasing a home for Conventional, FHA and VA loans.
- Door to door Mistake #1 click herecanvassing putting out fliers. Market with Realtor weekly.
- Review credit reports with buyers to and put them in best programs for them based off credit.
- Hold open houses for Realtor meeting new buyers and new reactors.
- Work with Loan Processors to conditions met to close loans.
- Go to all closing with buyers and reactors through Title Company.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (1999-2001)
- Ensure that employees are knowledgeable about the credit unions loan products and services.
- Perform audits on Mistake #2 click here all mortgage loans including home equity loans and on half of consumer loans.
- Convey all discrepancies to senior management and resolve any inconsistencies to the guidelines.
- Help financial service and call center representatives with new loan system problems or questions.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (1997-1999)
- Originate and underwrite residential loan files for real estate purchase and refinance transactions; oversee entire loan process.
- Presented at weekly Mistake #1 click here sales meetings for 50+ real estate agents; provided updates on market trends, interest rates and lender loan programs.
- Trained real estate agents on mortgage programs, the lending process, and pre-qualification of buyers.
University of Texas, Austin
Major: Business Financial Law (1994-1996)
PROGRAM & SYSTEM
Microsoft Office 2007: (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), Lotus Notes, Corel Word Perfect, Microsoft Works, Windows, Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Spreadsheet.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to analyze data and resolve problems with minimal guidance and supervision.
- The ability to make sound decisions and to perform functions with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to assist associate level staff.
- Sound interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of personnel effectively.