999 Main Street
Any Town, NY, 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999
Fax: (999) 999-9999
To utilize my training and education so that I can further my relationship development expertise to aggressively build solid client base and drive revenue with a company that nurtures associate diversity.
ABC Inc. 2004 – 2010
- Took advantage of sales opportunities by making use of corporate marketing materials and other employees to see more clients and to reach monthly bonuses.
- Developed various tracking tools needed to track and accomplish goals on a daily and monthly basis.
- Developed a system Mistake #1 click herefor seeing more clients on a daily basis and tracking missed opportunities with each client to become more efficient and productive to hit higher bonus payouts.
- Developed a rapport with other business partners within the company to utilize all their resources to see a broader range of customers.
XYZ Corp. 2003 – 2004
Asst. Manager and Personal Banker
- Received recognition by management for assisting tellers improve sales; resulting in a 25% sale increase.
- Consistently Mistake #2 click hererecognized for quality of business and my focus for a balanced business.
- Recently received compliments on the level of customer service provided while assisting customers.
BCD Inc 2002 – 2003
Licensed Banker and Investment Representative
- Acquired, retained and deepened client’s relationship.
- Cross-selling the Mistake #3 click here banks financial products and services.
- Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Recommended strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Reviewed clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
Carnegie Mellon University 1998 – 2002
Achievements and Skills
- Strong selling skills with years of sales experience.
- Tremendous knowledge of bank offered products and services.
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
- Licensed Notary Public.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Power Point, Office, and Address Pro.