999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell 999-999-9999, Home 999-999-9999
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY 01/2010 – 5/2010
- Entering an open order into the computer and setting up the file folder for processing. The processing procedure consist of gathering the insurance information, the home warranty information if needed, the payoff for the current mortgage, and the lender contact information for the new loan.
- Make all deposits Mistake #1 click here necessary for the closing transaction.
- Once I received the title work from the plant, I then forward a copy to all parties involved with the transaction. I then begin to work on clearing the title if needed. Once the file has been completely processed, I get prepared for the lenders papers and scheduling the closing. Once the closing is scheduled and we have received the instructions to prepare the settlement statement I turn the file and instructions over to the Escrow Officer for completion. I set up the conference room for closing on the scheduled date and time and make sure that all lenders papers are received for the transaction.
- Once the closing has taken place, I prepare the lender, buyer, seller, realtor, and anyone else that is associated to the transaction there packages and mail them accordingly. I also at that time prepare the recording package and policy package for the appropriate departments.
- I always stay in contact on a daily basis with all clients, buyers, sellers, loan officers, realtors, lenders, investors and any other parties that are currently doing business with the title company I am employed with.
XYZ Corp. – Any Town, NY 12/2007 – 01/2010
- Handled back end of files after closing.
- Receipted funds Mistake #2 click hereand worked with lenders to obtain funding for files after closing.
- Balanced files for disbursement and funded all monies.
- Recorded all necessary documents and handled shipping of packages to lenders.
- Examined all files to ensure completion of all requirements issuance of Title Policies.
BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY 4/2007 – 11/2007
- Review Earnest Money Contract for accuracy and confirmation of execution.
- Order and review Title Commitment. Communicate with all parties any curative matters that may need to be addressed prior to Closing and work to resolve those curative matters.
- Order survey or Mistake #3 click here review existing survey for acceptance.
- Contact Lenders for pay-off or new loan information.
- Maintain communication between Buyer, Seller, Realtor, Lender and other parties involved in the transaction.
- Review Settlement Statement for correctness and completion.
- Organize and review legal documents for Closing.
- Perform all additional duties as assigned by Branch Manager.