- Business analyst with ten years experience in financial reporting, business process modeling, software development life cycle, database administration, requirements gathering, and technical and functional specification documentation.
- Accomplished in establishing strong partnerships by proactively supporting knowledge sharing within team and across division; interested in continuing to liaise between executive, management, and cross-functional technology teams.
- Continually developing analysis skill set by leveraging industry standards with emerging practices and concepts.
- Expert using Microsoft Access (design and build), Excel (formulas and macros), PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word.
- Expert using process modeling, analysis, and design tools including Case wise, DFA, OOA, RUP, UML, and use cases.
- Expert using Mistake #1 click here software including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, Bearing Point, Cleaner, Crystal Reports, Discovery, Document Imaging & Scanning, Dreamweaver, Great Plains, GroupWise, Illustrator, Live link, Lotus Notes, MapPoint, Opera, Outlook, Photo Editor, Photoshop, PowerBuilder, Publisher, SharePoint, and WinZip
- Expert using operating systems including Apple Macintosh and Windows 97-03, 07, XP, and Vista
- Proficient using of HTML, HTTP, Six Sigma, SQL, and VB
Business Analyst June 2007 to August 2008
ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Completed major enhancements on or ahead of schedule.
- Review functions and develop an understanding of the specific business needs.
- Gather user requirements and design specifications.
- Presenting requirements in a manner agreeable, measurable and flexible.
- Meet the project timeline and the stake holders’ needs.
- Documenting Mistake #2 click hereand diagramming business requirements and processes.
- Creating test plans, and test cases for QA and UAT.
- Analysis of internal software and implementing improvements.
- Modifying processes and creating new tasks in order to improve performance.
- Review reporting needs and create reports for new features.
- Create financial audit trail for features.
Business Analyst May 2006 to November 2006
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Actively involved in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, an ERP system for the company.
- Worked with stakeholders, management and implementation partners to gather, manage, and prioritize requirements, raise issues, identify obstacles, and recommend options to ensure success of the ERP system implementation for the company.
- Studied, analyzed and documented as-Is business process and performed the Fit-Gap analysis for the ERP implementation project.
- Reviewed functional specifications with the business owners.
- Worked on configuring Accounts Receivable (Sales), Accounts Payable (Purchase), Inventory Management, Bill of Materials and Production Order Management modules in MS Dynamics AX 2009.
- Conducted system configuration, unit testing, integration testing, solution design and functional specification documentation.
- Created test cases, Mistake #3 click hereadministered users acceptance tests, and user’s training documentation.
- Created end user training materials.
- Provided go-live support, post- live support, trouble-shooting and problem solving as they arise for corporate wide MS Dynamics AX 2009 system users.
- Administered corporate wide ERP system users by creating and assigning role based security group for live system to establish controlled access to protect sensitive data in the system.
- Administered development and test environment for ongoing system modification and testing by in house application development team members.
- Facilitated and lead in house application development team meetings as needed.
- Managed and administered corporate Microsoft Office SharePoint Application.
- Work closely with all department managers for the creation and management of corporate SharePoint site for approx. 500 users.
Senior Business Analyst June 2005 to December 2005
BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Provides project support throughout the project life cycle as directed by the project manager or project lead.
- Conducts research and assists in gathering project information.
- Assists in the documentation of business requirements and related documentation.
- Supports project manager and lead in the execution of deployment tasks.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to support project deliverables.
- Provides operational assistance and support as needed to the fund group during the transition phase of the project.
Bachelor of Arts – Finance Dec. 2005
University of Chicago