123 Main Street • Any town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999 – 9999
- Hard working, reliable, dedicated and very eager to learn.
- Bilingual (Spanish Mistake #1 click here), Great communication & Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work independently & as a cooperative team member
- Interacts professionally with clients.
- Computer skills include Microsoft Office, Typing (50 – 60 wpm)
ABC BANK, New York
Bank Teller • 07/08 to 05/10
- Accepted and processed customer deposits and withdrawals.
- Count cash, examine checks, examine and validate deposit tickets and return receipts to customers.
- Assisted customers with funds availability questions.
- Educate customers Mistake #2 click hereabout bank products.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer daily.
XYZ, INC., New York
Bank Teller • 01/07 to 02/08
- Receiving and processing transactions accurately and timely. Followed Bank procedures when performing transactions on teller machine and other required equipment such as encoder, CRT.
- Referred Bank products and services to customers through needs identification, maximizing profitable relationship.
- Verified and balanced assigned cash drawer daily with minimal cash variances. Assist in reconciling errors or discrepancies for self and other tellers. Maintained adequate cash or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy.
- Issued cashiers checks, money orders and bank checks. Processed incoming mail transactions and counts, wraps and bags coin.
BCD, New York
Bank Teller • 10/05 to 01/07
- Processed cash and various financial transactions for approximately 150 clients per day.
- Analyzed annual Mistake #3 click herebond yields, interest rates, liquid and non liquid assets to help determine the best financial products to recommend to clients based on their objectives and goals.
- Calculated returns on client portfolios to assist in providing a detailed analysis of current and potential future investments.
- Achieved highest sales credit on a monthly basis.
Bachelor of Science Degree • Management Technology