999 Main Street,
Any Town, NJ 99999
I aspire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment and to create a workspace that is continually growing with opportunities for advancements.
ABC Bank, Any town, NJ March 2009-Present: Teller
- Worked with customers on a daily basis, meeting their banking needs and either answer or referring their financial questions to the appropriate individual.
- Accept and process Mistake #1 click herecustomer deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, as well as daily balancing of my transactions and drawer.
- Dealt with ALL customers in a professional manner.
- Heavy lifting, up to $1,000.00 coin bags.
- Various other duties including answering and assisting customers over the phone, greeting customers entering the bank signing for and accept deliveries.
XYZ Bank, Any town, NJ October 2008-January 2010: Teller
- Explain available bank services to prospective customers and open new accounts.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs, and receive cash and checks for deposit.
- Verify amount of deposits and note the endorsement on checks.
- Issue receipts on Mistake #2 click here transactions, and cash checks after verifying a customer’s signature and balance.
- Receive mortgage and loan payments, and sell and cash cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, and foreign drafts.
- Keep a running total of teller transactions and balance accounts at the end of the day.
- Count cash on hand and prepare cash for shipment, and place coin orders for business customers.
- Sell saving certificates to customers, and sort checks and deposit slips at the end of the day.
No name Bank, Any towmtown, NJ October 2007-July 2008: Teller
- Sold License Plate Stickers to Customers and Non-Customers.
- Entered customers’ transactions into computer and issued computer-generated receipts.
- Placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Explained, promoted, and sold products and services, such as money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Removed deposits from automated teller machines and night depository.
- Accepted tax bills and loan payments.
- Successfully handled Cash Advances.
- Encoding checks and deposit slips
- Running work through image center
- Letting customers Mistake #3 click hereinto safe deposit boxes
- Answered customer questions.
- Admitted customers to safe deposit vault.
- University of Washington, Seattle, MD Sought 2005-2008
- Any College, Any Town, NJ 2010-present
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook.
- Computer Aptitude: Banking applications, Internet, Networking, Multimedia applications.
Available upon request.