999 Main Street – Any Town, NY 99999
- Extensive Customer Service Representative.
- Sales, Collections, and Telemarketing.
- Proficient Mistake #1 click herein Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and PowerPoint.
- Verbal and written communications.
- Exceptional phone skills.
- Professional attitude and work ethics.
- Expediting Machinery.
- Open Equipment.
- Forklift Operator.
- Punch Press Operator.
- Delivery Driver.
2009 to Present ABC Inc Any Town, NY
Customer Service Agent
- Provided Excellent Customer Service.
- Quality and volume statistics were above-average.
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer’s needs.
- Conveyed in a reassuring manner step by step instructions to resolve issues.
- Reviewed account information and processes.
- Performed queries Mistake #2 click herein multiple databases.
- Answered on average 200 calls a day.
- Assisted in new accounts and the development of excellent customer service.
- Resolved any concern inquired about.
- Educated Policies and Procedures.
2008 to 2009 XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
Customer Service Representative
- Provide essential banking and financial services by producing daily operations reports, manage overdrawn account reports, and track significant change in balances for large business and government accounts.
- Certified Consumer Lender, providing strategies, tactics, and implementation plans that lead directly to financial improvements for my customers.
- Facilitate customer awareness of additional services cross sell banking services which produces new clientele as well as extends services to existing customer base.
- Train and men Mistake #3 click heretor new Customer Service Representatives.
- Manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment such as assisting tellers, other customer service representatives as well as support branch management.
2005 to 2008 BCD Inc Any Town, NY
Customer Service Rep Teller
- Handling customer accounts.
- Processing financial transactions & database entry.
- Gain referrals & new accounts through sale of products with incentive; reported success and tracking.
2003 – 2004 New York University New York, NY
Major: Business Administration