999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999
Outstanding Team Work, Superb Troubleshooting skills, Dedication to Customer Service
Strong Multi-version Windows and Citrix Administration.
ABC Inc. 5/2008 to 2/2010
Windows System Administrator
- General Windows’s server support.
- Maintain backups for Corporate Headquarters running VERITAS Net back up 6.
- Support Backups at remote locations.
- Active Directory Mistake #1 click here user administration. (Windows Server 2003).
- Maintained login scripts.
- Net App administration.
- Citrix Administration
- Maintenance of Mac OSX clients.
XYZ Corp. 4/2004 to 5/2008
Windows Systems Automation Engineer
- Developed variety of batch scripts, VBScripts and Perl scripts to automate server administration and to rollout security settings throughout the enterprise.
- Installed, supported and automated Linux server administration.
- Developed a web application utilizing ASP and SQL to post automated test results stored in a MS SQL Server 2000 database.
- Created web page and back end SQL database to track server inventory and application configurations.
- Secured IIS Web servers across the enterprise by applying security patches and locking down the IIS configuration.
- Engineered an automated server build process used to configure Dell and Compaq servers to company standard.
- Defined and maintained global server hardware standards.
- Built and maintained Active Directory infrastructure in lab environment.
- Wrote and maintained Mistake #2 click here global logon script written in VBScript and applied via GPO.
- Tested and approved Windows security updates and service packs for deployment.
- Provided level 3 technical support to Server Management Operations team.
- Automated server user administration tasks i.e. add remove users, create shared directories, set permissions on shares and modify registry settings.
- Automated the setup and maintenance of SQL Server 1000 databases.
- Setup and wired rack systems from the ground up.
- Helped field representatives, and in house desktop users troubleshoot Windows and network problems.
- Setup and maintained multiple web sites on IIS that are used by field representatives to access software and documentation.
BCD Inc. 4/2002 to 5/2004
Windows Server Administrator
- Maintain daily operations for Windows server infrastructure and components.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to fulfill new server build requests to satisfy configuration, storage, backup and monitoring requirements.
- Configure and troubleshoot backup jobs, perform file and full server restores using Symantec’s Net back up 6.5
- Perform upgrades to hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Provide project support by configuring DNS, DHCP, GPOs and Active Directory changes and implementations as needed.
- Patch and maintain Mistake #3 click here a defined security posture using Shavlik NetChk 7.0, with minimal downtime.
- Configure and maintain systems utilizing Dell Open Manage, BMC’s Patrol Monitoring and Event Management technologies to optimize resource utilization.
- Configure and maintain Citrix XenApp 4.5 farms, including new server and application configuration.
- Consolidate and manage Windows servers using VMware Sphere 4.0 clients and vCenter converter.
- Plan, document and test disaster recovery documentation, including restoring work instructions on restoring AD, DNS, DHCP and virtual and physical server infrastructure using VMware and Net back up’s Bare Metal Restore solutions.
New York High School, New York, NY. – Diploma