999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Tel (999) 999-9999
Seeking a senior level position in Information Technology Management, Network Systems Administration with a leading technology or industry firm.
- Over 10 years of technical and management experience encompassing: Network Engineering, Project Management, Systems Administration and Computer Systems Management.
- Extensive experience Mistake #1 click herewith Microsoft Windows technologies and desktop operating systems.
- Held positions of increasing technical and management skill in network management, systems administration and desktop systems.
ABC INC. – ANY TOWN, NY
June 2009 – Present
- Performed remote administration of over 500 Windows servers setup for hosting solutions.
- Duties performed included system backups, Power Shell and batch scripting, custom installations, application configuration, TCP, IP and DNS, Mail server installation, configuration, an diagnostics with POP, IMAP, and SMTP.
XYZ CORP. – ANY TOWN, NY
Windows System Administrator
October 2007 – March 2009
- Migrated physical servers to VMware ESX virtual server platform.
- Approved Microsoft patches and pushed to desktop and mobile clients.
- Tested and pushed Mistake #2 click hereWindows server patches.
- Maintained McAfee Antivirus server.
- Built and racked servers to corporate specifications.
- Planned backup and migration of data for decommissioned applications.
BCD INC. – ANY TOWN, NY
Windows Systems Administrator
May 2006 – August 2007
- Troubleshot physical and virtual Windows servers and various active directory issues, including but not limited to site replication, group policies, and login scripts.
- Assisted in maintaining the VMware ESX environment.
- The primary Microsoft SMS Administrator.
- Supported the primary site server and 200 remote management points.
- Assisted in implementing and configuring SCOM in the environment. Created batch, VB, and Power Shell scripts to automate administrative tasks.
Systems: Expert on server and desktop operating systems, with focus on Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2003 platforms and Microsoft Windows7-Vista-XP. Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007-2003-2000-5.5 Server, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 R2, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, IIS 7.0-6.0, POP3, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft SQL 2008-2005-2000 Server, Symantec Backup Exec and Terminal Services. Experience with virtualization products including, VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Virtual Server. Very strong with PC Workstation and Server Hardware (HP ProLiant, DELL Power Edge, Dimension, Optimize, Inspiron and Latitude)
Applications: Microsoft Office Mistake #3 click here2007-2003 (Access, Excel, MapPoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Word, Visio), Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Antivirus, Lotus Notes 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, Adobe Acrobat 9.x, 8.x, 7.x 6.x Professional, Executive Software Dis-keeper.
Networking: Cisco Routers (1600,1700 and 2600 series), Cisco ASA, Cisco PIX firewall, HP Pro Curve and Cisco Catalyst switches (1900 and 2900 series) in live client environments. Experience implementing Cisco Aironet, Linksys and NETGEAR Routers, Switches and 802.11a, b and g Wireless solutions.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Associate in Computer Science – University of Colorado, Boulder