999 Main Street.
Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a position in an industry or a company where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in the field of Information technology which offers me challenge and responsibility.
2004-2010, ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Implemented the 24×7 fix pack upgrade for the portal from Web Application Server.
- Migrated web servers from Sun One web servers to Red hat apache web server.
- Provided 24×7 Mistake #1 click heresupports for the portal application and web servers, deployed, configured and maintained applications and Port lets on the Portal.
- Installed and configured IBM Web Sphere application server 5.x-6.x.
- Performed maintenance tasks such as applying interior fixes and upgrades.
- Set up the apache web servers.
- Created test scripts to simulate the portal, conducted and analyzed stress testing for the applications.
- Created a Microsoft Visio architecture layout for portal applications, depicting network and hardware layout.
1999-2004, XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Deployment of SAP application (Install, support & configure Application) under 40 Clients.
- Windows Server 2003 Backups & Restores.
- Support Memphis Offices around 200 users (Laps, thin clients & network printers).
- Support US national stores via VPN Hardware & Software problem resolution.
- Add & Remove Mistake #2 click hereusers via Active Directory.
- Support Account Payable Applications like Any Doc & Metafile.
- Follow up inventory.
- Follow up Warranties.
1997-1999, BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Work closely with numerous teams such as designers, QA, verification and support engineers.
- Coordinated with these groups to create and maintain procedures for code review and defect tracking with the end result being customer satisfaction and an increase in profitability.
- Administered Mistake #3 click herepatches throughout their life cycle which included routine data collection and organization of patch data for analysis.
- Maintaining the project’s life cycle from creation to release, which was done on time and within budget. Led weekly Progress meetings, overseeing document creation, and overseeing customer trials.
- Undertook the responsibility of a Knowledge Manager. Responsible for the database maintenance of sensitive documentation.
- Intermediary between design and technical support fostering communication and synchronization between both groups.
- Chaired multiple managerial meetings weekly to align various groups of changing software procedures.
- As well as ongoing product improvements. Developed documentation for software releases as well as the creation of written procedures for third party software developers.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Windows 2003
- Oracle8i ,SQL and PL, SQL
- Unix WAN Connectivity and Internet Security Appliance
- 1993 – 1996, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
Master in Computer Science
- 1989-1993, University of California, Irvine
Bachelor of Science in Computer
- 1984 – 1989, New York High School New York
Completed Secondary Education
IT Security Analysis, Project Budgeting, Technology research and application
Infrastructure design and deployment. IT Team Management and project assignments
- Security appliances, Switches and routers
- EMC SAN, Fiber and ISCI, ell Equal Logic PS6000 ISCI
- HP DL Server Lines
- VOIP Systems and Phone switching
- Windows OS Installation and Security Application
- People Management
Available upon Request.