123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Cell: (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Martha D. Jones
Seeking a position in the financial and accounting field, combining my interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills with my interest in financial and accounting management. I value being responsive to inquiries from business professionals inside and outside the company and resolving issues in a timely manner. Learn from my colleagues and superiors and grow within the organization.
Risk Management Jan 2009-Present
- Assist Risk Management Vice President process Protection & Indemnity and Hull & Machinery claims
- Insurance renewal Mistake #1 click herenegotiation
- Act as a liaison with injured and ill personnel, insurance carriers, insurance adjusters, brokers, medical providers, attorneys and others to mitigate the claim exposure while maintaining internal and external relationships
- Present claims summary report to Assistant Controller on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with medical providers regarding billing inquiries, letters of authorization and physician reports
- Coordinate with accounts payable when submitting check requests for: insurance premiums, medical, legal, Jones Act, settlements, and vessel and barge and third party property invoices
- Coordinate with accounts receivable for claim reimbursement from underwriters, or 3rd party individuals and companies.
- Manage claims database by tracking all division incidents, claim reserves, and diligently update all payments and receivables
Risk Management May 2008-Aug 2008
- Developed, implemented and maintained emergency evacuation and disaster recovery plans.
- Kept OSHA 300 Logs, Mistake #2 click hereDrivers Qualification Files (DQ Files), and chaired the Safety Committee.
- Performed Safety Audits on fire protection, emergency equipment, building, and trucks.
Risk Management Jan.2008-May 2008
- Developing collection strategies for risk management in home equity group.
- Coding in SAS Mistake #3 click hereand SQL to pull data from various database required to conduct the data analysis and strategy development.
- Providing to the top executives with the performance analysis of collection strategies.
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Internet use
Language: Fluent in Albanian
Personal Traits: Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
New York University New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice; Minor: Business January 2009