999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
- A+ Certified.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Experienced with Remedy Incident Ticketing System.
- Experienced Mistake #1 click here with LAN administration including installing switches, and wireless routers.
- Installation and administration of Windows Server 2003.
- Experienced with Active Directory User Administration.
- Experienced with User Administration of Blackberry Enterprise Servers.
- Proficient with Remote Desktop Software Support.
- Experienced with Exchange 2003 Server Administration.
System Administrator December 2009 – Present
- Responsible for various hardware and software acquisitions and implementations.
- Extensive experience as an Unix (Solaris, FreeBSD, AIX, HP-UX, Open Server) and Linux (SUSE, Red Hat and Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Server, CentOS) System Administrator.
- Expertise in Unix and Linux system installation, configuration, administration, the development and testing of backup and recovery methodologies, troubleshooting, capacity and performance planning, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, monitoring and alerting setup and security hardening.
- Experience in Mistake #2 click herethe support of fundamental technologies such as DNS, SFTP and FTP, SMTP, SNMP, LDAP, SSL, SSH, TCP, UDP, IP, RAID, TFTP, BOOTP, DHCP, Kerberos, and SMB and CIFS.
- Extensive experience in scripting.
- Responsible for the implementation, administration and maintenance of Oracle Financials running on a Sun Solaris and a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Server platform.
- Expertise as an Oracle DBA and Oracle Application DBA, along with solid experience developing in SQL and PL and SQL.
- Experienced in the installation, patching and upgrading of Oracle and Oracle Applications on Unix and Linux.
- Extensive experience functions as a System and Database Administrator as well as a software developer in Oracle 5/6/7/8i/9i/10g, Oracle 9iAS and Oracle Applications on Unix and Linux.
- Experienced migrating and converting Oracle Financials from 10.7 on Solaris to Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.9 on the Linux platform.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of programming standards.
- Responsible for the development of interfaces between varied systems.
- Performed both remote and on site Oracle DBA, Oracle Application DBA and System Administration tasks.
- Experience working with multiple databases Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and more.
- Experience performing data conversion projects involving Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and more.
- Developed a variety of applications and has had an active role in all phases of software development.
Desktop Analyst and Network Admin July 2009 – December 2009
- Linux System Administration.
- Provided second and third-level technical support in a mixed Windows 2k and XP and Linux environment.
- Optimized system performance and monitored system resources. Responded to system software as well as email and applications issues.
- Configured and managed user accounts.
- Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service.
Assistant System Administrator October 2008 – July 2009
- Assisted in (Linux) Centos and Window Servers 2008, Active Directory, VOIP, Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus Server, Backup Execution Software, Cat-5 cabling, CCTV camera installation.
- Real-time problem Mistake #3 click heredesktop equipment, network and software, diagnosis and resolution.
- Assisted in Installed and configured hw and sw, support, and maintain PC and Network software and create and monitor user accounts, assign passwords.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts and setting up and maintaining desktops per Request, setup email account.
- Provided day-to-day technical support and troubleshooting for users employing PC laptops and desktops.
- Performed upgrades to hardware, operating systems, and applications with minimal downtime.
- Fantastic ability to learn new material quickly.
California Institute of Technology 2007 – 2008
Associate of Occupational Science in Information Technology
Graduated with Highest Honors (GPA: 3.75)
A+ and Net+ training, Linux, Novell NetWare, Cisco Networking, Microsoft OS, MS Active Directory, MS Exchange Server, Intro to Programming, and Intro to Website Design.