123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • email@example.com • (123) 456-7890
MARY J. ANDERSON
- Strong process improvement and analytical skills with the ability to make accurate effective decisions.
- Quick learner with Mistake #1 click herestrong problem solving, critical and logical and consequential thinking skills.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of management.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and adapt to change easily.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially and prioritize tasks appropriately.
ABC Company Jan 2007 – Present
- Develop and implement plan for smooth transition.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports and variance reports.
- Maintain facility in a Mistake #2 click here tour ready status as well as implementing processes.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure the facility is always survey-ready.
- Operate within budgetary guidelines to ensure fiscal solvency.
XYZ Corporation Feb 2006 – Jan 2007
- Liable for daily healthcare operations for 75+ full & part-time employees in multiple locations
- Growth strategies, P&L, A and P, balance sheets and income statements, managed budgets, financial reporting and analysis
- Managed all HR, payroll functions, compliance issues, and marketing strategies
- Responsible for all tactical growth goals and financial targets
DEF, Incorporated Nov 2003 – May 2005
- Managed the complete 24 and 7 operation of this multi-site partnership consisting of six physicians, five nurse practitioners, four mid-wives and a medical and clerical support staff of forty
- Responsible for all areas of human resources including hiring, termination, payroll, benefit administration and team building
- Accountable for all financial and budgetary concerns
- Assumed leadership and decision making role regarding legal, billing, marketing, and public relations
- Maintained strong Mistake #3 click here relationships with all vendors of services, supplies and equipment
- Oversaw facility management of all sites
- Served as property manager for our physician owned complex which included the leasing, build-out, and maintenance of tenant office spaces and common areas
- Initiated, coordinated and conducted weekly and monthly meetings for practice personnel and healthcare professionals
- Created monthly schedules for all providers and support staff
- Served as liaison between our healthcare providers and area hospitals concerning our group’s participation in their clinical sites as well as “in house” call schedules.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
Human Resources Systems: Proficiency with HRIS database system, requisition tracking systems, as well as report generating systems (Aqueduct).
Furnished upon request.
New York University New York, NY 1999 – 2003
Bachelors of Science in Business, Concentration in Human Resources and Management.