555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • Phone: (555) 555-5555 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John B. Carter
Benefits Administrator-ABC Company
- Performed payroll and human resources implementations and processing for acquired companies
- Trained new employees on all systems
- Managed New Hire Orientation for all employees
- Managed acquisition process for benefits and payroll
- Managed the Mistake #1 click herecompany’s group health and welfare benefit programs
- Drove the annual benefit and vendor selection process, utilizing employee feedback and benchmark comparisons to design a competitive benefits program to attract and retain talent
- Managed complex issues for payroll including, payroll accounting, systems maintenance, taxes, and reporting
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Evaluated resumes and interviewed candidates to ensure skills meet the requirements for open positions
- Provided assistance to Deputy General Counsel with legal issues and research
- Completed EEO reports and statistics
- Supervised three employees
Benefits Administrator-XYZ Corporation
- Responsible for all marketing and client presentations.
- Organize and conduct employee meetings.
- Manage renewal Mistake #2 click hereschedules for all clients; provide HR support.
- Handle inside sales for group, individual and Medicare prospects.
Benefits Administrator-DEF, Incorporated
- Conduct weekly new hire employee orientation
- Administer benefit plans (i.e., medical, dental, flexible spending account, financial incentive, disability, etc.)
- Reconcile billing statements from vendors, prepare bills, resolve questions with accounting, respond to vendor inquiries
- Create, maintain and update reports, tracking monthly premium costs, enrollment data, claims data and employee contribution data for benefit plans
- Conduct periodic systems’ audits to verify data integrity; identify and resolve discrepancies, initiate and implement corrective action
- Conduct annual Mistake #3 click hereopen enrollment; organize, prepare and disseminate information to employees; follow up responses for accuracy and completion
- Liaison with vendors to insure timely and accurate flow of information and data gathering for enrollments, changes, terminations, etc.
- Assists Benefits Director with special projects
Current Psychology Degree Seeking Student
New York University Online, New York, NY