999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
I would bring experienced accounting and office management and supervision to your Finance and
Accounting team. With strong financial and collaborative skills, I am able to meet various needs of upper management and shareholders. My approach to work is highly ethical, organized, and friendly. I have extensive knowledge and experience using MAS90 Accounting Series and Lawson. I also have experience with SAP, Peach tree and Quick Books. Additionally, I bring strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly.
Senior Accountant, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2006–2009
- Responsible for posting and analyzing monthly, and quarterly closing activities, including journal entries, general ledger, and cost allocations of expenses based on the milestones and production schedules.
- Performed account analyses and reconciliations.
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click here 3 Company Payrolls, with Multi-State and International taxation.
- Compiled data for annual testing and analysis; prepares annual audit back-ups and reports.
- Researched and resolved discrepancies when needed.
- HR responsibilities; Managed, and trained other personnel.
- Created and audited AP Schedule to project bi-weekly, and monthly budgets and cash flows.
- Reviewed, edited, and coded expense reports for executives, artists, and independent contractors.
- In-charge of domestic and international wire transfers to vendors, contractors, and inter-company transactions.
- Maintained fixed asset schedule; Ad hoc projects when needed.
Financial Consultant, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2006
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Mistake #2 click hereAnalysis
- Full Charge Payroll Processing
- ACH & Wire Transfer execution
- Financial report preparation
- Analytical research of financial data
Accountant, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2005-2006
- Performed professional accounting work, including auditing, analyzing and verifying fiscal records and reports, preparing financial and statistical reports, providing information to management staff regarding accounting practices and procedures, and reconciling general ledger accounts.
B.A., Accounting (Minor in Management), New York University, New York, NY, 2001
Financial Accounting Financial Management Managerial Accounting Cost Accounting Federal Income Tax Strategic Management Decision Making & Control Accounting Information Systems Liabilities
Six Sigma Training Auditing Fixed Assets
Lawson SAP MAS90 Novell Network Peach tree Quick Books PowerPoint
MS Word MS Works Access Excel Outlook Express Outlook Windows 95-98
Windows XP Lotus Mistake #3 click hereNotes Monarch Walker (DOS)