999 Main Street • Any Town, NY • 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
DANIEL DAVIS, MBA, MIM
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION STRATEGIST
AnMBA and MIM executive, author and community leader with vast experience in corporate communications, market research, strategic development, branding, sales training, media training, crisis management, labor relations and government affairs. Proven ability to create and execute award-winning communication and marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, top industry associations, high-profiled politicians, CEOs and professional athletes. Expert public speaker with unparalleled mastery of strategic messaging. Strong management and leadership skills with ability to motivate diverse teams while maintaining revenue-generating mindset. Reputation for having a “get-it-done” personality. Solid background in leveraging technology for research, web communications, event management, fundraising and sponsorship. Fluent in Spanish for 10 years – including official correspondence and media interviews. Proficient in all leading web technologies. Fully knowledgeable in all aspects of human resources, inventory management, budgeting and manufacturing.
Public Relations Market Research Operations Management
Strategic Messaging Marketing and Sales Organizational Development
Crisis Management Sponsorship and Branding Team Leadership
Media Training Labor Relations Fundraising and Venture Capital
Government Affairs Web Communications Issue Advocacy and Education
ABC Inc. – Any Town, NY
Author and Entrepreneur August 2005 – Present
- Positioned as lead into website and other .
- Mapped online collaboration application.
XYZ Corp – Any Town, NY
Actor August 2003 – July 2005
- Lead Actor in the episode of “New Serials” filmed in New York.
- Extra in the film “New Movie” filmed in New York.
BCD Inc– Any Town, NY
Sr. Technical Writer & Online Help Author March 2002 – July 2003
- Designed and produced online Help systems for web based applications.
- Worked with application developers to gather information needed to produce effective and interactive Web Help.
- Used advanced features to create robust and user-friendly Online Help systems.
- Created context-sensitive Help (CSH) by creating and assigning alias identifiers.
- Used Cascading Style sheets (CSS) and worked with properties to ensure consistency in all Help content.
- Demonstrated strong skills creating comprehensive index keywords.
New York School of Global Management – New York, NY
Master of International Management (1999), International Political Economy
University, School of Management – St. Louis, WT
Master of Business Administration (1998), Marketing
University of Minnesota– Twin Cities, MN
Bachelor of Arts (1996), Speech Communication