999 Main Street • Tel: (999)999-9999 • E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct. 2009-Present Tutor
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- children in a low income elementary school.
- Diligently work with kids to improve their comprehension of math, science, social studies, and reading.
- Inspire students to do their very best.
Aug. 2005-Sept. 2009 Academic Assistant
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Tutor students ages 16-21 for GED.
- Provide information to students on personal and career .
- Counsel and direct students on future goals.
Sept. 2004-July 2005 Tutor
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY.
- Guide and coach tutee, by sharing skills and knowledge
- Role model successful approaches to academic challenges
- and improve program, using a variety of tutoring methods
December 2003 MA Education, New York University
Area of Focus: Educational Technology
May 2002 Multiple Subjects Credential, New York University
December 2000 BA Liberal Studies, New York University