999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
college graduate with several years of customer service, clerical, sales, teaching, and volunteer experience.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing, highly accurate in spelling and grammar.
- Well organized, efficient, thorough, detail-oriented.
- Able to work well unsupervised, as well as under pressure.
- Effective in multi-tasking and prioritizing a heavy work load.
- High level of computer proficiency, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, iCal, and Photoshop.
- Responsible, resourceful, quick learner.
- Hard-worker who takes pride in a job well .
- Self-motivated, enjoy a challenge.
- Very friendly, get along well with others.
- Greatly enjoy helping others.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008-Present
- Participated as a team member for the big brothers and big sisters literacy intervention program.
- Volunteered for national literacy program titled Read across America.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2004-2007
- Tutor homework for students from fourth grade level up to eighth grade.
- Tutor SAT for 8th graders in Mathematics.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2003-2004
- elementary and middle school students, using a variety of strategies in remedial and advanced reading, arithmetic and standardized test preparation.
- Lead groups of up to eight students, ages six to eight, in an interactive reading program.
- Test students, ages five through twelve, to establish baseline and post-program knowledge.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN LIBERAL STUDIES WITH A SCIENCE CONCENTRATION
New York University; NY – May 2010