123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home: (123) 456-7890 • Email: email@example.com
TONIA B. ERICKSON
- Has five (5) years’ worth of training and administrative experience in Customer Service with focus on conducting Public Speaking and American Accent and Culture training in call centers
- Has extensive experience in creative, feature, news and editorial writing
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Pagemaker and Adobe Photoshop with a typing speed of 89 WPM
Training Specialist (January 25, 2007 to November 30, 2009)
- Trained all new employees on the uses and benefits of company software
- Created instructor guides for company software
- Travelled 80-90% to customer sites for training throughout the year
Training Specialist (February 2006 to July 2006)
- Conducted training classes to customers after the installation of their access control or lock control system.
- Assisted with the design of the systems security configuration as well as customizing of the programming features.
- Provide follow-up one-on-one support to customers for implementation and procedural issues.
- Collaborate with technology administration to provide solutions for customization to the end user’s needs.
Training Specialist (part time; May 2005 to August 2005)
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Develop training curricula and recommends or utilizes vendor programs that meet instructional goals and objectives. Reviewed and update departmental policies to meet standard policies and procedures.
- Selects or develops training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through the utilization of all available data points including, but not limited to, trending reports, call monitoring, targeted observation and post training discussions with trainers and learners.
- challenging deadlines are met while meeting client’s budget guidelines by overseeing all day-to-day program activity including report generation, quality control, and compiling and downloading data files.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK, NY
Completed 11 units (A.Y. 2005-2006 and 2006-2007)
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO, CA
Graduated CUM LAUDE (GPA: 3.4) , with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication, 2005