999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Phone (999) 999-9999 • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
James M. Moreau
- – classroom and virtual
- Sales and Account Management
- Customer support, retention, adoption
- Adult Learning Theory
- Customer relationship management
- Curriculum Design
2008 – Present ABC Company
- Assisting ABC’s internal training department on the development and refinement of training materials for ABC’s migration to SAP and ClickSoftware packages. (ClickSchedule, ClickPlan and ClickForecast)
- Facilitate various training workshops instructing ABC employees in the proper use of the ClickSchedule, ClickPlan and ClickForecast software packages.
- Development of Web Based Training (WBT) materials; conversion of ILT (Instructor Led Training) Courses to WBT Courses.
- Performance of other training related duties as requested from ABC’s training management team.
2007 – 2008 GHI Company
- Organized and developed a global web based/online learning system, manuals, and multimedia visuals through Oracle Learning Management which reduced company expenses significantly through reduction in employee time and travel costs.
- Created and established company training standards, and new hire orientation courses. This training module is still used today.
- Created and established company training department, training standards, and all related policies, , and procedures within the projected budget and timeline for completion.
- Developed training communication plan, and company training site via Microsoft SharePoint.
- Identified, qualified, and established relationships with training centers and vendors to outsource
- Training initiatives for offshore personnel, marine personnel, project and office based support staff.
- Monitored programs to analyze results and determine necessary improvements and changes to ensure continual process improvement.
- Developed career paths and created training matrices for all departments, business units, and vessels within the company by conducting needs assessments.
- Monitored global training programs and governmental, or client requirements for marine and offshore personnel to assist in compliance and advise upper management.
- Assisted company in obtaining ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, and ISM certifications.
- Maintained and tracked internal and external training records and certifications through Oracle Learning Management as the learning administrator (OLM super user) effectively changing the organization to paperless record keeping in the process.
2004 – 2006 XYZ Corporation
- Created training programs that enhanced employee performance by streamlining processes and eliminating unnecessary tasks.
- Researched content and worked with subject matter experts to transform content into engaging instructor-led or web-based training.
- Functioned as the team lead for the conversion of an instructor-led classroom training program to computer based training, resulting in savings in employee and trainer manpower hours.
- Effectively managed change that helped create a motivated workforce.
- Selected to travel overseas to provide training and coaching at an international vendor company.
B.A., Psychology (Social and Behavioral)
Graduated magna cum laude