123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
KELSEY J. DEMPSTER
GHI Company March 2010 – Present
- all management candidates through 2nd round interviewing.
- Processes background, criminal, credit, and esteem applications for all management throughout the company.
- Reviews training program with the HR Director to identify needed changes and revisions and improvements to current training program as needed.
- Update the District Manager Weekly Report with training material, management updates, and upcoming events.
- Responsible for creating Training Videos, Training Guides, and Recruiting Programs.
- Produces a bi-monthly newsletter that goes out to all stores and home office staff.
- Revised and re-wrote the Management Guide and Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for all new stores opening hiring process which includes: Job fairs, processing background checks, the job offer, and orientation.
XYZ Corporation November 2008 – August 2009
- Manage FMLA and Personal Leave of Absence paperwork with associates in need
- Lead Weekly Orientation sessions with all facility’s new associates
- Create 3 week schedules all new
- Schedule applicants for interviews and assist in filling requisitions
- Coordinate facility training programs
- Create training sessions for store associates as needed for Company Initiatives
- File all associate files and training documentation
DEF, Incorporated May 2007 – March 2008
- Maintained training records for all associates. Reviewed training files for completeness.
- Provided associates with a solid foundation to perform their job duties in a manner which will ensure compliance with quickly changing internal and external regulations established for the plasma industry
- Acted as a liaison between corporate and regional management and center personnel
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY August 2003 – May 2007
of Arts in Communications and Media Management NEW YORK, NY
Strong customer service and interpersonal proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite, Internet, Paper Crafting, Graphic Design