555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • HOME: (555) 555-5555 • CELL: (999) 999-9999 • Email:email@example.com
Michael K. Demers
- understanding of medical terminology and current Practice guidelines.
- Ability to perform single case medical assessments in compliance with current regulations, internal and external guidance documents, Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Job Aids.
- Sound knowledge of current ICH and GCP Guidelines and Medical statistics.
- Working knowledge of AERS, Clintrace, ClinDoc, MedDRA and AMA Format.
- Experience with Clinical Adverse event Collection and Consolidation.
- Write medical assessments, reference guidelines and narratives of adverse events.
- Patient interviewing skills and familiarity with data entry conventions and actions.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Multilingual, Proficient in English, Russian and Hindi.
- Independent and remarkable ability to take on responsibility.
Training Coordinator (09/2009-o6/2010)
- Administer, maintain, and oversee facility training
- Monitor and track completion of training by Associates
- Advise Associates on training policies, schedules, and procedures
- Communicate training issues to Management
- Coordinate new Associate orientation
Training Coordinator (10/2003-10/2005)
- Making sure associates are trained and knowledgeable in the areas that they are in.
- Conducting orientations for new hires
- Going over policies and benefits with associates, so that they have a better understanding with what Wal-Mart has to offer.
- Help create and fix the schedules with the Asst. Mgr.
- Handles wage and hours ( making sure the time punches are correct, making sure the associates are getting paid for any worked or none work hours, etc.)
- Answering any questions or concerns that the associates might have.
- Working with Power points to posts any messages that management might want the associates to know on the “Community Wall”.
- Reviewed all adverse event reports from clinical trials for completeness and accuracy.
- Participated in case management team meetings and projects.
Training Coordinator (11/2004-03/ 2005)
- Train and supervise security officers, on procedures to pro-actively protect the assets of the company’s owned and leased facilities.
- Interview job candidates for security officer vacancies
- Co-lead special events and oversee security officers.
- presentations and provide information on the policy, procedures, and responsibilities of physical security, during employee orientations.
Education and Professional Certification
New York University, New York, NY.
Doctor of Medicine, M.D. (1992-1998).