999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven J. Garman
of California; San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts, English – December 2007
New York University; New York, NY
Transfer Student – December 2005
- Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (verbal and written)
- Computer Applications: MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop
- Coordinates internal speakers from various departments to speak to new participants of Sales Training
- Send most recent slide deck to incoming speakers to see if changes need to be made
- Send email to all speakers requesting the new presentation with if any changes and save to S drive
- Send E-learning Specialist all the presentations for each speaker for the class to get loaded on the training center kiosk
- Gather input from each speaker on training room set up for instruction
- Ensures that all sessions have full logistical support through the Curriculum Design team and the training center.
- Send out welcome letter and home study agenda to new participants, their District Business , Regional Field Trainers and Assistant Directors 1 week prior to home study
- Set up Web-Ex sessions with the E-Learning Specialist
- E-mail new trainees the Web-Ex meeting invite with dial in number for audio and the web link the Friday before home study begins
- Schedule internal and external presenters for Regional Field Force Training sessions
- Ensures all materials are pro-actively managed and available prior to every training session
- Gather statistical information for PowerPoint presentation for Senior Director
- Supports Assistant Director of Sales Training and Senior Manager of Sales Training
- Arranges business travel and hotel accommodations
- Responsible for generating and maintaining travel expense reports
- Schedules team meetings and prepares agendas and meeting minutes
- Administrative support to entire in house Field Force Trainers
- Coordinated training for 2000 state and local social services staff and community partners.
- Accurately and effectively created reports and data entry into the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Provided customer service to VDSS staff throughout the state in various areas of training.
- Monitored and maintained quarterly training sessions and meeting report.
- Managed six room training faculty schedules.
- Prepared training course materials.
- Process registrations for training classes. and special events
- Provided excellent and professional support.
- Manage daily operations of the bank’s regional training facility.
- scheduling of all training and conference and interview rooms.
- Customer service, shipping and receiving, supply ordering, security access coordination.
- Project work, including running reports and leading the creation of regional procedural guidelines, also coordinated initial site build-out including IT equipment install and maintenance and troubleshooting (PCs, telephones, etc.) and office furniture.