1111 ANY DR • NEW YORK • NY 11111 • 111-111-1111 • EMAIL@MSN.COM
PEDRO S SANTIS
Teaching Associate, ABC University, New York, NY, 8/08-4/10
- Digital Circuit Design Lab to Undergraduate students.
- Assist students with their projects and assignments.
- Evaluate students’ performance on the basis of their assignments and projects.
Teaching Assistantship, XYZ University, New York, NY, 5/08-8/08
- Edited and gave preliminary grades to 100 and 300 level Political Science coursework
- Assisted in the giving and grading of exams
- Preformed research as needed utilizing the Internet and Inter Library services
Teaching Assistant, GJK School, New York, NY, 12/07-4/08
- Assist teachers in self-contained Special Education .
- Work one-on-one with children with learning disabilities.
- General administrative duties.
- Administer exams based on specific modifications.
- Took over teacher’s responsibilities when called upon.
Construction: Scheduling, Estimating, Bidding, Take-Offs, Drafting, BIM, Electrical, 30 Hour OSHA Safety Certification, familiar with LEED practices.
Computer: AutoCAD, Revit, Prolog, Suretrak, P3, Excel, Timberline, OnScreen Take-off, QTO, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Language: Proficient in French; completed “Spanish in a Pinch” Construction Language Course.
Business: Presentations, Public Speaking, Technical Writing, and Customer Service
: Self-starter with proven leadership ability and effective communication.
B.S. Degree in Education, New York University
- Graduation date April 22, 2010.
AFFILATIONS AND AWARDS AND ACTIVITES