9999 Any Street • Any City • New York • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Thomas Rodney Lee
Teaching Texas State University, Boston,TX, August 2008 — May 2010
- and delivered social studies unit for a class of 20 third graders; included a pre- and post-assessment analysis
- Assisted three inclusion students with reading and math activities and worked with Special Education professionals to determine a plan of study
- Co-directed Thanksgiving production: assisted with casting, wardrobe, and provided all musical direction
- Prepared and modified lessons for four inclusion students
Teaching Xyz University, NY May 2006 — January 2008
- Work with and assist service recipients within their own home.
- Teach life skills in areas of self-help, exercise, meal preparations and nutrition, communication skills, leisure and enrichment activities and domestic management
- Promote independence and participation of service recipients at home as well as in the community
Teaching New York University, NY May 2004 — August 2005
- ME 159 Graphical Communication & .
- ME 222 Product Development and Laboratory.
New York State University, NY July 2010
University of New York, NY May 2008
Cumulative GPA: 3.56
Major GPA: 3.83
- : Windows 2000 and XP and Vista, Unix, Linux
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- NCAR Command Language (NCL), Python, and C Shell scripting