Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • (999)-999-9999 • email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
encompasses more than 10 years of professional experience with skills and accomplishments in the areas of management, education, banking and customer relations. A self-motivated, dedicated individual with outstanding problem solving, analytical and organizational skills. Strong leadership skills; demonstrated ability to motivate parents to participate in higher education; lobby for resources for public school children. Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, CRT, and Internet.
AAA School, New York, NY 2000-Present
- Help plan and prepare activities for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- Supervise and manage behavior.
- Provide refreshments and maintain clean environment.
BBB Middle School, New York NY 1999-2000
- Assist in Active Learning Classroom with students who are profoundly mentally and physically impaired.
- Collaborate with teacher on lesson plan development utilizing strategies and interventions to address varying learning styles and behaviors in accessing the grade level curriculum.
- Partner with Related Services (physical, occupational, speech, vision and adapted physical therapists) to develop activities to help students reach their individual potential.
- Facilitate small group instruction in academics as well as Individualized Education Plan objectives.
- Create, perform, and analyze data collection for academic, functional, and behavioral purposes.
- Perform personal hygiene care for non- ambulatory students as well as administer tube feedings and medications.
- Utilize technology to enhance learning and communication
CCC Kids School, New York, NY. 1996-1999
- Tended to the needs of the children.
- Answered the questions of the parents.
- Maintained a clean work environment.
Baruch College New York, NJ
Saint Peter’s College New York, NY
Associates in Public Policy May 2008
of Science in Urban Studies May 2010
Bachelor of Science Minor in Social Justice
Personal and professional references are available upon request.