11111 ANY STREET • NEW YORK • NY 11111 • (111)111-1111 • EMAIL@GMAIL.COM
Toa position in areas of clerical support and customer service.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Organized, efficient. personable, responsible, committed & competent
- Self starter and quick learner
- Clerical experience; type 45 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
8/2007 to 6/2010 AAA High School Orland Hills, IL
- Preparing daily content based lessons, homework, and assessments for the ESL summer enrichment program
- Providing 1:1 support when needed to encourage language acquisition
- Responsible for classroom management, discipline and supervision during field trips
12/2004 to 12/2008 BBB School New York, NY
- Daily Infant Reports
- Early Childhood Interventions
- Developed weekly lesson plans
- Designed a effective room arrangement that supported the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Provided a full range of social development learning activities by planning and organizing classrooms to The Early Childhood Environment Ratings of New York.
- Developed outstanding partnership with parents, coworkers, supervisors through collaboration, providing verbal and written reports and coordinating parent-teacher conferences.
8/2003 to 6/2004 CCC School New York, NY
- Generate all lesson-planning, attendance, grade records, exam design and administration based on grade and age level (ages 5 -14).
- Prepare light snacks and meals.
- Maintain a safe, clean, appealing environment.
- Perform simple first aid in emergencies.
8/2004 to 5/2007 New York University New York, NY
Masters of Arts
- Received a MA in conjunction with Elementary Education Certification
- 4.0 GPA throughout the program
8/1997 to 5/2001 New York University New York, NY
Bachelors of Science
- a BS in the field of Family, Consumer, Nutrition Sciences
- Emphasis in Family and Individual Development
- 3.4 Overall GPA
Available upon request