1111 Any Street • New York • NY 11111 • (111)111-1111
Gregory N. Guthrie
Aposition and active involvement in a progressive organization offer the opportunity to fully utilize my skills and knowledge.
ABC High School (Jan. 2005- Aug. 2009)
- Taught Accounting and Economics to Grade 9 -11 students.
- Overall supervision of lower level. Involved in extracurricular activities and other responsibilities assigned by superiors.
- Supervised the commerce department as the Head of Department. Allocated teaching loads, set department targets and measures to achieve, performed class observations, contributed positively towards activities.
JKL Kids School (Jan. 2007- Aug. 2007)
- Assisted the Pre-School Teacher with the Pre-School (Mainly 2 ½- 3 ½) Program during the week and on the weekend, managed my own daycare classroom (ages 3-7).
- Maintained communication with the parents and kept track of daily progress.
- Developed, prepared, implemented and supervised age-appropriate activities aiding in the development of the children’s gross motor skills.
- Maintained a safe, fun and healthy environment for children.
- Attended required training to further enhance my technique in the classroom and safety of the children.
- Supervised, monitored, nurtured, directed and encouraged children both in the classroom and outside of the classroom.
XYZ High School (2002- Aug. 2004)
- Assist students with
- Create lesson plans that incorporate reading and writing, science, arts and crafts, drama, music, dance, nutrition awareness, and sports.
- Organize activities
- Responsible for regular office duties and computer work.
- Self Starter
- Team Player
Working toward AA Years attended (2008 – currently)
Cuesta College Years attended (2007 – 2008)
Liberty High School Years attended (1998 – 2002)