999 Any Street • New York • NY 99999 • Home: (111) 111-1111 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Michael Keith Hill
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Dean’s List
- Orientation Leader
- Student Support Services
- Appellate Reconsideration Board
- RHA- Hall President
- Society of Success & Leadership
- The Red Door Foundation-
Executive Board Member
- Student Programming
- Diversity Committee
- Entertainment Committee
- Student Government Association
- MPACT Memphis
- Student Activities Council
- The Red Door Foundation – Community Partnership Director
AAA College New York, NY
Professor May 2010 – present
- Curriculum focuses on the building blocks of quality academic writing.
- Extensive use of online format to build teaching website and apply learning tools.
BBB College New York, NY
Professor May 2009 – 2010
- Teaching networking courses
- PC lab supervisor
- IT Cluster representative
CCC University New York, NY
Professor March 2008 – 2009
- Taught Acting I: Provided the first-year performance major with some of the basic fundamentals of the of acting.
- Taught Acting II: Continued usage of the Stanislavski model while, additionally, introducing the student to the practice of analyzing a text for performance.
- Taught Acting for Non-Majors: Students gained a basic understanding of and first-hand experience with the acting and performing process for the theatre.
- Taught Black Theatre: Explored the plays and playwrights of the Black Diaspora.
- Taught Political Theatre: Explored the plays and playwrights that promoted a political agenda.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Html Programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Java (minimal)
Master of Business Administration degree in Business Administration, New York University,
New York, NY December 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Managerial Finance with a minor in Management, University of New York NY May 2005
of Arts degree in Business Administration and Accounting, Loyola College
New York NY May 2002
Available upon request