11111 Any Drive • Any Street • New York • NY 11111-1111 • Phone: 111-111-1111 • Cell: 111-111-1111 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
James W Dyess
- part-time, full-time, or temporary position utilizing my extensive accounting and management experience.
- Northern Illinois University ABD in Ed.D. Program 2000
- University of Illinois Certified Public Accountant 1984
- Northern Illinois University MBA (extra hours in Accounting) 1979
- Aurora University BA in Psychology 1965
1992-Present Professor XYZ University, New York, NY
- Taught courses (Theater History, African-American Theater History).
- Developed curriculum.
- Mentored students.
- Initiated and planned conferences.
- Served on various committees (Search Committee for the Associate Dean).
- Served as a participant in the College’s Strategic Planning Meeting.
- Served as a participant in the Museum of Art’s inaugural pod-casting project.
1985-1991 Professor ABC University New York, NY
- Supervision of in-patients units of 10 or 15 beds: team management, supervision of every admission (intern and residents initial exam, prescription, discharge), relations with the families, medical reports, medical coding.
- Lectures to patients (therapeutic education program).
- Lectures to residents inside the clinic: clinical exam, medical reports writing, medical articles (analysis).
- 20-30 consults a week in the out-patients clinic.
- Principal contact for the ER for every case of diabetes.
- Teaching responsibility in Medical School : lectures related to Nutrition, Emergency in Diabetes
- Implication in clinical trial inside the hospital and for some pharmaceutical firms (patients , follow-up).
- Weekly meeting for discussion on the latest articles in the international medical literature.
- Special interest in Reproductive Endocrinology and Autoimmune Diseases associated with Diabetes…
1980-1984 Professor DEF University, New York, NY
- Taught broad spectrum of lecture & laboratory classes at all undergraduate levels in TAC of ABET accredited Mechanical Engineering Technology Program at state-supported land grant university.
- Taught courses in manufacturing materials & processes, quality control, statics, thermodynamics, computer programming, engineering economy, senior project, laboratories, etc. at all undergraduate levels.
- Served as ASME and TAC of ABET Mechanical Engineering Technology Evaluator of university academic programs seeking to obtain and maintain accreditation.
- Served as faculty member and industry advisor on MS thesis committee for Vocational & Technical Education (VTED) graduate student.
- Co-director of composite material research program.
- church: church officer and Sunday school teacher
- Local School Board: Planning and tax referenda committee of the school district
- Community Association: Budget Committee