11111 Any City • New York • NY 11111 • 111-111-1111
a position within an environment where my abilities and skills will be utilized and the opportunity to learn new skills along with advancement potential.
08/2007- Present AAA Day School New York, NY
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips
- Talk with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
10/2007- 05/2008 BBB Kids Learning Center New York, NY
- created and taught preschool age level
- Took care of children in a childcare setting.
06/2006- 7/2007 CCC Preschool New York, NY
- Planned and developed age appropriate activities.
- Enforced a discipline plan
- Cooperatively worked with other teachers in the room to plan activities
New York University New York
Degree Acquired: B.A Interdisciplinary Studies
Palo Alto College
Degree Acquired: Associate of Applied Science: Interdisciplinary Studies
Degree Acquired: High School Diploma
Available upon request