111 Any Street • New York • NY 11111 • (111) 111-1111 home • (123) 456-7890 cell • firstname.lastname@example.org
Toan elementary teaching position.
Organized, energetic teaching professional who engages students on all levels. Proven track record of behavior modification and classroom management. Uses manipulatives, hands-on experiences and creative activities to enhance educational goals. Three years of teaching experience that has been enhanced with coaching experiences, community service, Cub Scout leadership and game club associations.
Abc Pre School, New York NY
Preschool Teacher, (2006 – 2009)
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum for three year old class
- Develop and implement activities to support social, emotional, and physical development.
- Create learning centers for all areas of development
- Lead whole and small group instruction
- Conduct daily phonic lessons
- Plan and implement various curriculum based learning activities, such as reading, writing, science and math for three year olds
- Provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment for children
- Complete assessments for each area of development of each child
- Follow state guidelines for Early Childhood Education
- Held quarterly parent teacher conferences
- Maintain individual student portfolios
Def School, New York NY
Preschool Teacher, (2002 – 2005)
- Focus on the development of children aged 3-5 years old.
- Develop lesson plans to assist in learning .
Xyz Kids School, Lancaster, New York
Preschool Teacher, (1999 – 2001)
- Implement and enhance the program provided by the company Knowledge Learning Corporation.
- Help students gain important social skills.
- Assess students progress throughout the year, and adjust program for their individual needs to prepare for their next steps in the Pre Kindergarten program.
- Create and maintain an open line of communication with the parents
Master of Science in Education, 2006
New York State Certification: Elementary Childhood 1-6 (Professional, 2010)
College, Buffalo, New York
Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance, 1998
State University College at Buffalo, New York