999 Any Street • Any City • New York • NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Susan Elaine
nearly 8 years of formal childcare experience, my ultimate goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment to all children in my care. My desire for a quality education is often expressed through a very creative and highly stimulating learning environment. I believe every child deserves a personalized approach to learning, no matter how difficult the task appears to be, and strive to attain such success. Having the ability to provide a young life with the safety and security to grow and learn has always been my greatest joy in life!
Jan. 21, 2009 – Nov. 5, 2009 PQE Pre School Kids Depot Learning Center
- Managed a classroom of 12 3&4 year old students.
- Prepared weekly lesson plan containing an age appropriate preschool curriculum.
- Did individual developmental assessments for each student.
- Made preschool a happy and safe place for a child to learn and explore.
Sept. 1, 2008 – Nov.30, 2008 ABC Kids Learning Center
- Write monthly curriculum and newsletters in addition to daily progress reports.
- Work with Early Intervention standards to ensure the highest quality classroom .
- Prepare lesson materials and classroom for daily activities.
- Maintain children’s safety in the classroom at all times.
Sept. 12, 2007- May 30, 2008 XYZ Kids Pre School
- To ensure the safety of the children.
- To maintain a clean and stimulating classroom.
- To create and implement daily lesson plans for a weekly themed curriculum.
- To work together with families.
- 100% of my students re-enrolled for the following school year.
- 90% of my co-workers adopted my curriculum.
Loyola High School
Aug. 2000 – May 2004
- High School Diploma
- Cum Laude Honors High School Diploma
New York State University
Aug. 2010 – Present
- Elementary Education & Psychology Major
New York Department of Children & Families Child Care Training Courses
- Aug. 2002 – Continuous
Adult, Child and Infant CPR and First Aid Certification
- Aug. 2002 –
Child Development Associate Credential
- March 2003