123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
JONATHAN T. SPRINGER
Toa position as an Educational Consultant.
New Teacher, GHI Company, 2009-2010
- Response to Intervention Specialist for grades K-5
- Administered Dibels for grades K-5
- Provided input and data for Student Support Team meetings
- Kindergarten Classroom Teacher
- Implemented Brain Based methods for teaching and learning
- Used Guided Reading strategies to increase student achievement
- Used the Balanced Literacy approach to instruction
- Administered the New York Kindergarten Inventory of Developing Skills assessment
New Teacher, XYZ Corporation, 2006-2009
- Instructed children in activities designed to promote social, physical and intellectual
- Planned activities that would stimulate growth in language, social and motor skills
- Activities and skills included learning to listen to instructions, playing with others and using play equipment
New Teacher, DEF, Incorporated, 2004-2005
- Teach in lower elementary grades.
- Cover classes while teachers attended (TARGET, 504, MRT) meetings.
- Use necessary flexibility and improvisations to ensure minimum disruption of classes.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
of Arts- New York University, New York, NY, 2002
Major in English, Minor in Spanish- Magna Cum Laude
References available upon request.