Anytown • NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie S. Bailey
credentialed elementary teacher by profession actively pursuing full-time employment outside of the field due to the current economic situation. Prior to teaching, worked as a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ in administrative support for 15+ years in retail and wholesale industries. Strong experience in accounts receivable, credit verification, account set-up and issuance, data entry and management, inventory control and work closely with others, owners and or upper-level management in confidence.
Position: New Teacher
Active dates: 2009 – 2010 Academic Year
- Create detailed lesson plans to ensure instruction is differentiated to reach the needs of all students.
- Incorporate technology into lessons using SMART board interactive tools and an ELMO to assist with teacher modeling and student interaction.
- Plan and execute interventions to enhance academic performance for struggling students
- Implemented Response to Instruction (RTI), developed student specific intervention plans, progress monitored students and referred for additional testing as needed.
- Provide data driven focused instruction through analysis of standardized test
- Plan and facilitate professional development opportunities for new teachers
- Observe and assist new teachers with lesson planning, behavior management or delivery of instruction as needed
- Received “Perfect Work Attendance” award during the 2008-2009 school
Position: New Teacher
Active dates: 2008 – 2009 Academic Year
- 6th Grade English
- Most Improved New Teacher 2009-2010
Position held: New Teacher
Active dates: 2007 – 2008 Academic Year
- Taught Daily Lessons in a 3rd and 4th grade combined classroom
- Implemented the Reading First Program
- Developed curriculum
- Prepared units and lessons for both 3rd and 4th grade
- Attended multiple Professional Development such as Reading First, PLC, Math Curriculum, and New Teacher Survivor Series
- Co- an Academic Club and Yearbook
- New York University, New York; MA degree Elementary Education
- University of California; Minor—Communications, BA degree Psychology