999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
KENNETH D. HORNER
management professional with a diverse background and a wide range of proven skills that include:
- Health Services
- Operational Enhancement
- Team Development
- Human Resource Management
- Problem Solving
- Logistics Management
- Budget And Resource Management
- Administrative Management
A resourceful and goal oriented team leader who creates the environment that encourages team members to perform at their best, seeking middle management position.
MIDDLE SCHOOL – ABC Company
- Planned, developed, and implemented curriculum for 6-8 science.
- Kept attendance and grade records.
- Prepared, administered, and corrected homework and tests.
- Assistant varsity volleyball coach and assistant middle school track.
MIDDLE SCHOOL – GHI Company
- Authoring and implementing each student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) which must be in compliance with national and state law(s).
- Learning new courses, curricula, and grade level material for each new class and subject taught every year.
- Providing fair and uniform classroom management to all students.
- Instructing para-professionals within the classroom in order to serve the students more rigorously.
- Fostering and assisting students with disabilities grow and expand their opportunities within the regular education curricula.
- Planning and creating challenging and differentiated lesson plans for the diverse learners.
- Taking the initiative to go beyond the curriculum requirements to expand and plan additional mini lessons based around each students interests.
MIDDLE SCHOOL – XYZ Corporation
- Chaired Science Department
- Managed all activities for Student Council
- Chair of Math and Science Committee
- Exceptional Performance Ratings
- Coach and Manager of Mathletes Competition
- Lead Chapter 11 for the reaccredidation of SACS
- Wrote the Emergency Management Plan
- Lead Israel Trip
- Faculty Training
- of Faculty
Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, New York University, New York, NY
- Extensive computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), E-mail, Internet research, CHCS hospital data management, and several Macintosh applications.