123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Home: (123) 456-7890 • Work: (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Phillip D. Driver
GHI Company 2007-Present
- Pre-Algebra and General Math curriculum
- Differentiated instruction for English Language Learners, students with IEPs, students with emotional impairments, and students performing below grade level
- Student body included 85% Free and Reduced lunch, 78% minority
- Collaborated with math department weekly to improve instructional strategies
XYZ Corporation 2006 – 2007
- Teach a variety of math course for grades 6-12.
- Document a lot of material in several computer programs and complete .
DEF, Incorporated 2000 – 2006
- Heartfelt commitment to improving the well-being of all students.
- Ability to create a safe and receptive classroom environment in which to facilitate learning.
- Ability to design creative and intuitive solutions targeting specific student learning needs.
- Improved students TAKS scores from previous year.
New York University – New York, NY 1994 – 1999
BS, with concentration in Education
12 hours of graduate level mathematics completed
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access, basic knowledge of SQL