555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley A. Galarza
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- four years of experience working in diverse retail sales and customer service environments.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills and a proven record as a top sales performer.
- Skilled in areas of order processing, inventory control, and cashier management.
- Hardworking, energetic, and reliable, recognized for assuming additional responsibilities.
- Excellent problem solver with strong sales analysis and reporting skills.
- In-depth ability to read and follow written and oral instructions.
- Strong ability to work outdoors often during extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, etc.)
ABC Company; Math Teacher – 2004
- Assume full responsibility as a math teacher.
- Curriculum development for 4th-8th grade math.
- Teaching responsibilities includes fractions, decimals, geometry, measurements, algebra, algebraic relationships, patterns, equations, graphing, data analysis, probability, statistics and angles.
- Use small cooperative learning groups for support and to help students grasp an understanding of geometry, measurements, algebra, patterns and angles.
- Planned and directed small group activities with an emphasis on peer coaching.
XYZ Corporation; Math Teacher – 2001
- Responsible for initializing and maintaining contact with students from placement in the virtual until completion of the course
- Responsible for utilizing several software programs to create web pages for student use
- Responsible for grading all student assignments, worksheets, and assessments within 48 hours
- Responsible for responding to all student phone calls and or e-mails within 24 hours
- Responsible for being available to students from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. 7 days a week
- Responsible for collaborating with other teachers to create a successful Schoolhouse environment
DEF, Incorporated; Math Teacher – 1998
- Develop lesson plans in Algebra and Geometry on a daily basis.
- students academic and behavioral progress.
- Taught high school-aged children in an alternative educational structure for two years.
- Available upon request