999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
Christine J. Adams
- of Science, Major: Accounting – New York University, New York, NY (2004)
- Master of Accountancy – University of California, San Diego, CA (2005)
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Certified Specialist in Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Access 2003)
ABC Company. Math Teacher
March 2007 – August 2007
- Taught mathematics to 10th, 11th & 12th grade students.
- Designed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans for the three grades: Relations and Functions, Trigonometry, Algebra, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors and 3D Geometry, Statistics and Probability.
- Developed unit-based projects that are centered on real-world situations to show students the importance of gaining a solid education and how mathematics correlated with everyday life.
- Incorporated various technologies in the classrooms including digital image projector and computer software and made appropriate use of math laboratory to perform practical of mathematics.
- Created assignments for all the three grades on the completion of each topic.
- Participated in Math Club and collaborated with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effective resources.
- Member of Educational and Welfare Society.
- Attended various workshops for improving teaching strategies and working with autistic .
GHI Company. Math Teacher
January 2006 – March 2006
- Instruct high schools in small classroom setting in the Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry SOL objectives
- Develop lesson plans and curriculum for Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry classes driven by standards set forth by Virginian Standards of Learning objectives
XYZ Corporation. Math Teacher
July 2005 – December 2005
- Designed and taught math ramp up course to incoming freshman.
- Implemented lessons to boost basic math skills and prepare students for Algebra 1.
- and assessed common tasks.
- XYZ Math Teachers Federation (Present)
- American Red Cross (Present)