555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria C. Lucchesi
Toa long-term career in an environment that will challenge me and further develop my skills. My strong communication skills, innovative ideas, ability to adapt, commitment to any given task, sales and service experience, friendly personality and hardworking attitude make me an invaluable asset to your team.
ELS Teacher 2009-2010
- Taught refuge children basic English vocabulary and conversation skills
- Mentored and developed refuge children’s socialization skills
ESL Teacher 2008-2009
- Taught ESL to Spanish speaking 1st-5th graders.
- Helped in development of Basic English skills orally and written.
- Integrated ESL into all subject areas for a better learning .
ESL Teacher 2005-2007
- Taught English as a second language to kindergarten and elementary aged students
- Designed creative lesson plans to further students’ understanding of grammar and vocabulary
- Adapted program teaching materials to fit the needs of my classes
- Evaluated students’ performance through verbal and written testing
- Conveyed student progress through report cards
- Assisted with the training of new teachers
Certifications & Skills:
Microsoft Office Suite literate
Apple Systems Literate-Certified Professional 2008
National Scholars Honor Society Inductee 2006
TEFL Teaching Certificate 2008
EBay Blue Star Certified Seller-100% feedback 2004-present
New York University New York, NY
- of Arts: Political Science 2004-2008
- GPA: 3.0/4.0
Available upon request