555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Jennifer E. Harris
English Teacher 9/05- Present
- private and group lessons to ages 2 – 77; business, conversational, family and niche courses
- mentored students individually by appointment, planned lessons and events, graded homework
- met business goals by selling supplementary material and recruiting new students
- clerical and administrative duties: advertising, training, class scheduling, website maintenance
English Teacher 11/06 – Present
- Organize and implement the assigned curriculum alignment to prepare students for both high-stakes assessment and real-world application
- Prepare lesson units that are aligned with the district, state, and national standards for grade levels 9-12 grade
- Prepare documents such as progress reports, report cards, student schedules (homeroom) as for the students and administration.
- Act as a class sponsor
- Serve as an instructional leader for the English department
English Teacher 8/04- 1/05
- English writing to sophomore students.
- English-Chinese translation classes to junior students.
- Spoken English to freshman & junior students.
York University, Bachelors of Arts, (Cum Laude) 2004 New York, NY
Majors: English and Linguistics
Minor: Teaching English as a Second Language