999 Main Street • Anytown • NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
Clyde K. Ogara
Anlevel position in a clerical or administrative position for an intelligent, highly driven individual.
ABC Company, English Teacher
(10/2008 – 02/2010)
- Acclimated smoothly into a Long Term Replacement position and built a quick and dynamic rapport with the Freshmen students. Took on the role of Acting Coach to support the production of Our Town.
- Taught units on To Kill a Mockingbird, Romeo & Juliet, Speak and a three-week unit on “Poetry through Song.”
- Adapted teaching methods, school-wide procedures, and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests, and supported students with emotional or behavioral problems to help develop their social skills.
GHI Company, English Teacher
- Teach the subject of English Language.
- Engage students into the subject of English Language and .
- Prepare students for higher education and various careers.
- Act as counselor and mentor for the students.
XYZ Corporation, English Teacher
(07/2006 – 06/2008)
- Teach English to high school learners.
- Tutor learners the subject areas of TAKS.
- Help prepare curriculums and or lesson plans.
B.A. with honors, New York University 2008
TESOL and TEFL Certificate Oxford Seminars
CSET Multiple Subject