To obtain a teaching position that will inspire children to reach their goals in a positive learning environment.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY September 2008- Present
- age appropriate developmental information and activities to parents.
- Prepares and presents parent education workshops on regular schedule.
- Develops a trust and support system with parents and children.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY June 2007-August 2008
Kindergarten And First Grade Teacher
- Entrusted to create school-wide Math Lab and activities for different grades.
- Designed thematic and seasonal and standards-based worksheets for Kindergarten and First grade skills and concepts.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY September 2006- June 2007
- Comfortable and experienced developing rapport and lending support to children of different ethnic, economic, and cultural backgrounds.
- After School Program Organization – successful in organizing and implementing several after school programs including math club, writing club, Fitness-Fun health and exercise program.
- Creative and intuitive problem solver—creative knowledge on overcoming challenges including funding cutbacks, classroom overcrowding, and staff, equipment shortages.
- Excellent communication skills toward children, parents, staff and administrative personal.
- Deeply committed to high quality education for children.
- Experience creating curriculum based on state standards and benchmarks for the goal of increasing student test scores.
- Strong writing skills and understanding of the elements of effective writing strategies.
- Knowledge of K-5 state standards and content strands in reading, math, social studies, health, and science.
of Wisconsin, Madison
Bachelor of Science, January 2002
Early Childhood Degree & Elementary Education Degree
New York Certification K-5
Available Upon Request