999 Main Street
Any Town, New York 99999
Toa teaching position that allows me to utilize my experience.
Permanent Teacher Certification, New York State.
Summary of Qualifications:
In my teaching career I have taught grade levels Pre-K through 4 using the following programs and methods:
- Workshop Model Everyday Mathematics
- Lucy Calkins Writing Read Well
- Making Meaning 100 Book Challenge
9/96 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Elementary School Teacher, Grades 4-6
- Responsible for teaching all academic subject areas.
- Prepared multiple grade levels for regional Speech, Math, and Spelling competitions.
8/95 – 8/96 XYZ Corp. . Any Town, NY
Elementary School Teacher Grade K
- Utilized various techniques and strategies for delivery of classroom instructions using differentiated .
- Presented various techniques and strategies for delivery of classroom instructions using manipulative and hands-on approaches in Reading, Math, and Science.
- Instructed reading lessons using five pillars of reading: vocabulary, comprehension, phonemic awareness, fluency, and phonics.
8/94 – 8/95 BCD Inc. . Any Town, NY
Teacher, Grade 2
- Fostered a safe, student-centered, differentiated learning community based on the learning styles, ability, and interests of the students.
- Implemented Curriculum using a Guided Reading approach, Writer’s Workshop approach, and growing with Math program.
- Member of the following faculty committees:
- Science Committee.
- Personalized Learning Plan Committee.
- Instructional Leadership Team.
May 1999 Duke University New York, NY
Master of Science in Education, Learning Technology
June 1992 Yale University New York, NY
of Science, Elementary Education
Additional professional activities:
References and Credentials Available Upon Request