999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 9999999999 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a position in computer operations offering chance for advancement.. More than four years of experience, shouldering responsibilities in the field of computer instructor.
Program Languages: FoxPro, SQL, VB, ASP.
Database: PL and SQL, Oracle, DBA
OS: Windows 98 and ME and NT and 2000 Server and XP and 2003 server and VISTA and Windows 7, UNIX, Linux
Hardware and Technology: Assemble the Computer parts, Computer hardware Maintenance, Make HDD Partition, OS and software installation, networking, hardware troubleshooting.
ABC Inc, Computer Technician Assistant Jan 2008 – Present
- Installed flat screen monitors, operating systems, and software.
- Configured and adjusted network cables in classrooms and offices.
- Rebuilt and repaired PCs.
- Troubleshot hardware, software, and networking .
XYZ Corp, Instructor June 2007 – July 2008
- English Literature-Composition, Technical Writing, Resume Writing.
- Computer Applications – Intro to Computers, Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Business Communications (Business Department)
- Student Mentor – Motivator – Commended for Increasing Student Retention and Attendance.
BCD Inc, Instruction Jan 2006 – March 2007
- Learning Center Instructor – Reading and Writing and Study Skills.
- Adult Basic Education including Alternative High School.
- Workplace Learning Instructor including career education and advising.
- English as a Second Language Instructor.
- Multicultural Education instructor for faculty.
- Designed curriculum for study skills and computer basics courses.
- Business Communication course at undergraduate level.
State University, New Brunswick
Bachelor of Commerce
New York Information Technology Center
Web Master and Database Administrator
Available upon request