999 Main Street , Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
to obtain a career within a customer- oriented organization allowing me to make great use of my knowledge and exceptional leadership skills.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Computer Instructor and Senior Computer Lab Assistant August 2005 – Present
- Oversee 3 active computer labs in multiple facilities.
- Arrange schedules for support classes.
- Report to I.T. any malfunctions in labs.
- Supervise computer lab assistants.
- Conduct all training and scheduling of all lab assistants.
- Evaluate performance of lab assistants.
- Enter payroll data.
- Teach computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite-classes average 8-12 students.
- Maintain a daily record of computer lab usage and performed daily maintenance on all workstations.
- Teach Basic Computer Principles to new clients.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
Computer Software Instructor June 2008 – August 2008
- Developed curriculum, assemble training materials, and college level student lesson plans.
- Attended national trade’s shows and community events driving new student .
- Proven ability to lecture, motivate, and teach a diverse student body of working professionals.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Instructor – Computer Systems Specialist and Technology Programs June 2005 – August 2007
- Providing lectures, assistance in computer labs, personal experience, and leadership by example.
- Developing lesson plans, student materials, and labs. Administering hands on projects and labs relating to various computer hardware, operating systems, software applications, problem solving, networking, and the internet.
- Effectively communicate and interact with all students and faculty to provide both an effective and fun educational environment.
- Yearly reviews have all met or exceeded organizational expectations, which have high standards for expected performance.
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology May 2004
Overall GPA: 3.75
of California, Davis, CA
Associate of Arts Degree in Accounting May 2002
Overall GPA: 3.75