123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • (123) 456-7890 • email@example.com
Kenneth J. Dietrich
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in sociology with a concentration in gender and sexuality. I plan to go back to school in the near future to obtain my Master’s and Ph.D. after gaining some experience in the professional world.
- My long term career goals include working towards becoming a college professor, and gaining the knowledge and education necessary to conduct sociological research.
- Within my current job, I am known as a responsible, experienced employee, who can be counted on to help where there is need. Recognized for determination, passion, team work, and the ability to work independently without direction.
GHI Company, College Professor, 2005 to present
- Taught 3 courses: International Capital Markets, Introduction to Business and Introduction to Information Systems.
- Managed large class sizes of 50+ students by utilizing a «hands-on» teaching approach empowering students to work in small teams and present in front of the entire class.
- Responsible for grading all assignments, evaluating student performance and providing final grade.
- Rated as one of the University’s top professor’s for six consecutive semesters in annual student evaluation.
- Member of organizing committee that hosts annual International Conference on Applied Economics.
XYZ Corporation, College Professor, 2000 – 2005
- Served as the MBA Director working with the recruitment and retention of graduate students both and international.
- Program coordinator for the Masters in Healthcare Management program.
- Taught numerous courses to both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Advised students in course and career development.
- Served on numerous committees to include several search committees for new faculty.
- Research and published several articles on Conflict Management and Leadership.
DEF, Incorporated, College Professor, January – April 2000
- Increased prominence of Business & Technology Department to local business leaders by facilitating Annual Board of Advisors Meeting.
- and facilitated career planning seminar series (Resume Writing, Job Search Techniques, and Networking) resulted in increased student retention and job placement.
New York University – New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, major in sociology and certificate in gender and sexuality