555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Clara J. Askew
professional with Medical Degree and over 8 years of medical education, pharmaceutical advertising, publishing and medical ff writing experience across a large number of therapeutic areas as well as experience as both a clinical practitioner and educator.
- Ability to identify unmet educational needs for a product and apply both advanced scientific knowledge and practical experience to help develop programs and educational tools that speak directly and successfully to the target professional audience.
- Extremely strong presentation and relationship building skills; experienced manager of a high volume medical services department working under tight deadlines.
4/2009-Present ABC Company College Professor
- Provide curriculum tutoring and guidance to students having academic difficulties.
- Hands-on experience with small and large classes and within various age groups and educational level.
- Teaching Spanish native and non-native – implemented college curriculum through basal text with trade books to meet and exceed county and state educational guidelines.
- Creator of a stimulating learning environment to enhance students’ attention in the classroom.
9/2008-4/2009 XYZ Corporation College Professor
- Organized, implemented and taught management courses at the graduate and undergraduate
- Received outstanding performance evaluations from students and peer evaluations.
- Works (still active) on Business Advisory Board to improve and refine XYZ’s business program
- Courses included Managerial Economics, Marketing Research, Business Law, Business Writing, Women in Management, Business Math (calculus), Fundraising and Grant Writing, Strategic Marketing, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Management Science
- Actively worked on Compensation Committee (Chair), faculty Development Committee, and several job search committees.
1/2006 to 4/2008 DEF, Incorporated College Professor
- Total Quality Management
- Organizational Behavior & Group Dynamics
- Management Theory & Practice
- Operations Management
- Ethics & Social Responsibilities
1994-1999 MD (MBBS) New York University, New York, NY
Honors in Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Surgery
1992-1994 University of California, San Diego, CA
XYZ Advertising Federation
American Red Cross
- Intermediate fluency in Tamil and Russian, basic medical Spanish, elementary Arabic and Hindi
- use of PowerPoint
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, all Macromedia Products. Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Flash and HTML programming.
- Facility with numerous medical databases such as, PubMed, Medline, and OVID.
Available on Request